I’m just a guy who garbage picked a computer at a really young age, learned to write code, and did a lot of it terribly. Eventually, I learned to write “good” code, and learned a lot about security.
These days, I’m using WordPress’s super secure system to talk about security. Head over to my blog and read about bad code I’ve wrote, bad security decisions I’ve seen others make, and some other random stuff.
Here’s a few to get started:
- Scamming Garage Sale Sites with Gift Cards
- Phishing with Google
- How ID Scanning makes fakes easier
- Low-Skill Access to Locked Firearms
- Jackpotting Parking Meters
Here’s the latest:
- Misstep 27: Keys to the Kiosk
- Misstep 26: The Keylogger that Couldn’t
- Misstep 25: Pet Your Cat74
- Misstep 24: What an Impression
- Misstep 23: Rock Music to Robber’s Ears
badge bypass camera Certification coin-op credit cards Cybersecurity encryption fire systems garage sale hashing hotel infrastructure security insecurity IoT IoT Journey keys lockpicking locksmithing md5 Misstep password passwords payment card phishing PHP physical security poor design primer proxy redirect cloaking retail security scams Security Series Sessions smart home spying system integrator tor Travel Trial By Fire United Nations vending wink
Thanks for stopping by!