I’m just a guy who garbage picked a computer at a really young age, learned to write code, and did a lot of it terribly. Eventually, I learned to write “good” code, and learned a lot about security.
These days, I’m using WordPress’s super secure system to talk about security. Head over to my blog and read about bad code I’ve wrote, bad security decisions I’ve seen others make, and some other random stuff.
Here’s a few to get started:
- Scamming Garage Sale Sites with Gift Cards
- Phishing with Google
- How ID Scanning makes fakes easier
- Low-Skill Access to Locked Firearms
- Jackpotting Parking Meters
Here’s the latest:
- Misstep 21: Shim Shimmity
- Misstep 20: Keys to the John
- Misstep 19: Unshackled
- Misstep 18: Wearing your Password
- Misstep 17: Keys in the Ignition
badge barcode bypass camera Certification coin-op credit cards Cybersecurity encryption fire systems fraud garage sale hashing hotel insecurity IoT IoT Journey keys lockpicking locksmithing md5 Misstep password passwords phishing PHP physical security poor design primer proxy redirect cloaking retail security scams Security Series Sessions smart home spying system integrator tor Travel Trial By Fire United Nations vending wink
Thanks for stopping by!