I’m just a guy who garbage picked a computer at a really young age, learned to write code, and did a lot of it terribly. Eventually, I learned to write “good” code, and learned a lot about security.
These days, I’m using WordPress’s super secure system to talk about security. Head over to my blog and read about bad code I’ve wrote, bad security decisions I’ve seen others make, and some other random stuff.
Here’s a few to get started:
- Scamming Garage Sale Sites with Gift Cards
- Phishing with Google
- How ID Scanning makes fakes easier
- Low-Skill Access to Locked Firearms
- Jackpotting Parking Meters
Here’s the latest:
- Misstep 30: How didn’t this register?
- Misstep 29: Easier Than Cloning People
- Misstep 28: I never feel like — somebody’s watchin’ me
- Misstep 27: Keys to the Kiosk
- Misstep 26: The Keylogger that Couldn’t
badge barcode bypass camera Certification coin-op credit cards Cybersecurity encryption fire systems garage sale hashing hotel infrastructure security insecurity IoT IoT Journey keys lockpicking locksmithing loss prevention md5 Misstep password passwords payment card PHP physical security poor design primer proxy retail security scams Security Series Sessions smart home spying system integrator tor Travel Trial By Fire United Nations vending wink
Thanks for stopping by!