I’m just a guy who garbage picked a computer at a really young age, learned to write code, and did a lot of it terribly. Eventually, I learned to write “good” code, and learned a lot about security.
These days, I’m using WordPress’s super secure system to talk about security. Head over to my blog and read about bad code I’ve wrote, bad security decisions I’ve seen others make, and some other random stuff.
Here’s a few to get started:
- Scamming Garage Sale Sites with Gift Cards
- Phishing with Google
- How ID Scanning makes fakes easier
- Low-Skill Access to Locked Firearms
- Jackpotting Parking Meters
Here’s the latest:
- Misstep 10: The CAPTCHA That Couldn’t
- Misstep 9: Trial by Fire, the Perfect Storm that Created Me
- Misstep 8: How I Was Almost Hacked
- Misstep 7: Knoxoff KnoxBox
- Misstep 6: Moneygrab
aamva barcode brute force bypass camera Certification coin-op credit cards Cybersecurity encryption fraud garage sale hashing human element insecurity keys lockpicking locksmithing md5 Misstep password passwords payment card pdf417 phishing PHP physical security poor design proxy realtor redirect cloaking retail security scams Security smart home spying ssl/tls system integrator tor Travel Trial By Fire tsa United Nations vending wink
Thanks for stopping by!